Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last two months...

Let's get caught up on the last two months...




Halloween Party with friends. RIVALS!!!




Katie loves hanging out in a pumpkin!





Katie does this new thing where she wants to look around while eating.
Yeah, it makes it a little harder. She's one curious little bug!






I have an fascination, nay, an obsession with things that vibrate!
I want to hold them and suck on them all!





I blow bubbles at football games!





I'm hanging out with Dad.





One of dad's favorite outfits. She is cute!





Yup, I fell asleep like this. Funnnnny!





New cousin Bailey!





Swapping babies. OK!





Snow is fun!






I like to eat it!





I met the Grinch!




and Santa! ...strange, he has the same eyes as my grandpa...




Saw the lights on Temple Square!




We made yummy Christmas treats together.




With mom...





And dad...





And more treats!





Went to Visit my great-grandparents (Jared's dad's parents)




Great-grandma...still got the touch!




Great-grandpa cruises around on a sweet ride!






While visiting my great-grandparents, I got introduced to their dog...
...and I really like her! A LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.