
Katie loves to help in the kitchen.

Katie is so small and in this chair she looks even smaller.

Finally starting to use her binky like she is supposed to!

Look at that! Almost crawling...she's got the stance down...

Katie and her little friend Rachel.

How cute.

Sharing a toothbrush with dad...

I don't know what I like better...blowing...or wearing a mohawk!

Food, glorious FOOD!
(I'm not sure how "glorious" Katie thinks her food is. We're working on it.)

...and out.

I love going to church!
(Jared wrote this. I had to come comment on it - it's simply not true).

Katie loves to play with toys.

Chinese New Year...celebrated Vietnamese style. :D

Are there any cuter girls in this world? I think not.

All four Johansen grandkids...we almost outnumber the kids.
Just give a few years...we'll get some more siblings to help us out...

Cooking a turkey for the first time ever. FUN!
Watch me rock it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
.