


Katie is obsessed with climbing these days. Chairs, tables, boxes, the backs of couches, beds, the dryer, the toilet ... all are no match for Katie. Here she is in the laundry basket, a small basket she keeps her books in and her stroller.


Katie is talking so much. One of my favorites is "Is it?". If you take something away or she can't find something, she does this hand gesture and says "Is it?". I love these picture (even though they have horrible red eye) because you can see how intent she is on finding it. I can just see her wanting to say, "Hello! I know you just took my toy away. Where is it?".

It been getting quite cold these days. Katie loves to go for stroller rides, but I haven't wanted to muster the chilly weather. So, we've been taking walks inside. Katie loves it. Not only does she get to stay in her pajamas, but she can bring along her toys too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
.