Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring, Easter, and all Wonderful Things

 Two sisters...BFF's one day?



 Check out those eyes.  Totally glossed over.
Dad got talking about engineering again...and bam-o!  Glazed eyes.
(Notice the blank expression too.  Yup, this kid will want nothing to do with cache coherence in multicore chips)



Snapped one of those rare moments when they are dreaming about gas...
...and smiling because it's obviously a good dream. (it's about gas, after all!)
 

 "Yeah, you could say I've got neck muscles of steel."


Uh, so we should probably teach Katie there's a difference between strangling and hugging...
...especially before we hand over Kylie.  ;D



EASTER!!!  And the Easter bunny DID come!



 FUN with paint!!!


 CHEESER!


So, this was weird.  Katie learned my name out of the blue.
Laura never taught her.  I never taught her.  So, how does a 1-year old learn her dad's name?!
(especially when we call each other "honey", "dear", "sweets", "babe", and anything besides "Jared" or "Laura"?!)

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! Cute Baby and Cute Katie!! I need to come visit Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute "jawid" and Laura...gorgeous girlies all around! Love you guys tons! :)

    ReplyDelete

.