Thursday, July 26, 2012

July

 Dad and Katie gave Kylie a lemonhead.
She liked it until she got to the bitter part!



 In other news, we went to a Bees Baseball game.  Katie couldn't/wouldn't stop looking for the "Big Bee"...



 ...that is, until we found him.  Then she couldn't get away fast enough!  :D



 Last news: Katie had her 2 years old birthday!



 Laura made her a monkey cake.  :)




Part of the festivities were going to McDonald's to play in the PlayPlace.  Laura and I brought our own food...and bought Katie a happy meal.  She got the toy out...and played on the slide the rest of the time.   No way would she come back to the table...  So we ate her happy meal for her!  :)



 Katie's favorite present?  "African Safari" stickers.  She wouldn't let us open up the next present until everyone had at least a lion, elephant, or giraffe on their face.



So, I was in the bathroom...doing "stuff" and had the door closed since I don't like Katie coming in anymore (makes sense, right?).  Well, Katie bangs on the door (since she's curious what's going on  behind the closed door)...so I try to distract her by having her count to ten or naming off animals.  Well, randomly I said, "What are your ABC's?", hoping that she'd rattle off some of the letters she knows.  Instead of naming a few, she named all!  What's up with that?!  She's barely 2!  Where does she get this stuff?!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute cake! Happy Birthday to Katie too! Alyssa just turned 2 today. Good seeing you guys on Friday, Hope Laura makes that recipe for ya :)

    ReplyDelete

.